3966 Catherine Drive
Fargo, ND 58102
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Geologist in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in the collection, processing, and interpretation of geophysical data
- Great expertise in oil and gas field development planning, oil sands exploration, modeling and reporting
- Ability to implement data gathering techniques in a variety of field and weather conditions
- Strong knowledge in stratigraphy and structural geology
- Familiarity with using geological, geophysical, petrophysical and engineering data
- Proficient in GeoSofa, Oasis Montaj, Surfer, ENVI spatial products(GIS), Petra and Landmark software
- Ability to interact effectively with multiple functional groups
ConocoPhillips, Fargo, ND
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted resource studies, positioned the asset for future exploration & development growth for the entire Anadarko Basin.
- Quantified the resource potential, set strategic direction and delivered business objectives.
- Integrated reservoir, production, geologic, geophysical and petrophysical data to assist in generating new development and exploration drilling opportunities.
- Assisted in Front End Loading (FEL) processes used to progress development opportunities.
- Coordinated non-operated project evaluations.
- Monitored industry trends and helped in creating business opportunities.
Norwest Corporation, Fargo, ND
May 2000 – July 2005
- Advised and guided on geology related projects.
- Reviewed work, lead and mentored of geological staff.
- Provided input for areas of future technical development within the department.
- Overseen project management on geology related projects.
- Maintained and updated regulatory documents.
- Mentored staff and helped them in technical and professional business development.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Computer Geology
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS