2608 Lakewood Drive
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective To obtain a job as Food Scientist and perform my duties with full dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in food product research, development and sensory evaluation
- Immense knowledge of food science concepts, laboratory procedures, and food handling, storage and production
- Extensive knowledge of food ingredients, chemical composition, recipesGMP and QA activities
- Familiarity with AIB, HACCP, USDA and FDA health and food safety regulations
- Ability to formulate and promote grain based ingredients and foods
- Ability to use computer, Windows OS and MS Office software
Pinnacle Foods Inc., Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared, maintained and improved product formulations, specifications and mixing instructions.
- Tested and modified ingredients, product samples and food processing techniques.
- Prepared and maintained project status reports, ingredient statements, and QA records.
- Used and maintained all QA lab equipments for food testing, efficiently.
- Participated in focus groups and sensory evaluations and attended Process Safety meetings.
- Obtained and maintained information about latest trends in food industry.
Rich Products Corporation, Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, evaluated and optimized food ingredient, formula, product, and development process.
- Tested and modified food ingredients and final products, in an efficient manner.
- Developed and documented specifications and standards for food ingredients and products.
- Developed and maintained positive professional relationships with industry peers, clients, vendors, and auditors.
- Documented, analyzed and presented accurate test results and project reports.
- Directed and managed assigned team of junior staff personnel, as required.
PhD in Food Science
California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA