3819 Pinewood Drive
Wheeling, IL 60090
Job Objective To secure the position of Assistant Scientist in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of assisting in scientific research, documentation and development activities
- Sound knowledge of sample collection, media preparation and testing methodologies
- Commendable knowledge of all applicable regulations and guidelines
- Familiarity with using computers, analysis software, and data management systems
- Ability to present and explain scientific concepts to technical and non-technical persons, effectively
- Ability to operate microscopes and other scientific equipments in a laboratory environment
Brookhaven National Laboratory – Upton, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented and reviewed laboratory practices, protocols and SOPs.
- Prepared, arranged and analyzed samples in a laboratory environment.
- Wrote and submitted accurate and timely investigative and summary reports.
- Reviewed all cGMP documents and ensured hygiene of laboratory.
- Gathered, developed, and maintained technical data in scientific databases.
- Operated, maintained and repaired microscopes and other laboratory instruments.
Catalent Pharma Solutions, Wheeling, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed and implemented laboratory protocols, test methods and SOPs.
- Prepared,preserved and tested plated cultures and samples, properly.
- Conducted and assessed performance of all scientific experiments and analytical tests.
- Operated and maintained laboratory instruments and scientific equipments, safely.
- Obtained, analyzed, documented and reported on scientific data and test results.
- Interpreted and followed GMP guidelines and FDA regulations, as applicable.
Master’s Degree in Health Science
Santa Ana College, Santa Ana, CA