3306 Junior Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30328
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as an Aquatic Biologist in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in directing and executing aquatic research studies and assessments
- Profound knowledge of aquatic ecology, fish habitats, and environmental toxicology
- Outstanding knowledge of all regulatory requirements pertaining to construction environmental permit
- Familiarity with performing underwater Search & Rescue diving activities
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective erosion control measure
- Ability to rescue and relocate all assigned sensitive and endangered species, safely
Pacific Gas and Electric, Atlanta, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Supported and directed various projects related to ecosystem, habitats, and wetlands.
- Planned, executed, and coordinated multiple aquatic research studies and tests.
- Tested water and added correct amount of chemicals as biological control agents,
- Operated and took proper care of various microscopes, laboratory instruments, and boats.
- Procured and maintained the stock of laboratory supplies and organisms, as per requirements.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
Ecology and Environment, Inc., Atlanta, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Obtained water samples and prepared chemical solutions for laboratory use.
- Conducted aquatic toxicity studies and executed aquatic tests, in a prompt and proper manner.
- Gathered, analyzed, interpreted, and recorded laboratory results and other biological data.
- Detected and eliminated unwanted and invasive plant species at specified location, effectively.
- Authored all mandatory reports and assisted in QA/QC activities, as required.
- Mentored all junior aquatic biologists and provided work-related training to them, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Biology
Bryant University, Smithfield, RI