3275 Broadcast Drive
Monroe, NC 28112
Job Objective Seeking a job as Application Chemist in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in capillary electrophoresis systems
- Profound knowledge of HPLC and relevant bio-separations
- Panoptic knowledge of water related chemistries
- Thorough understanding of polymers and surface chemistry
- Immense ability to understand DOE and biochemistry
- Extreme ability to use chemical engineering concepts
Agilent, Monroe, NC
August 2012 – Present
- Managed technical marketing industry with client methods.
- Maintained bio-columns portfolio and related expansion tasks.
- Formulated methods for HPLC analysis and therapeutic proteins.
- Supported application development and coordinated with biotechnology companies.
- Assisted in instruction phases of new product development.
- Provided assistance to R&D and cross functional teams.
Abrasive Technology, Monroe, NC
May 2009 – July 2012
- Participated in understanding of technical capabilities and internal procedures.
- Tested adhesive products and reactive chemistries.
- Analyzed and resolved issues relating to adhesive products.
- Maintained product performance and formulated processing requirements.
- Suggested process enhancements and managed customer interactions.
- Executed regulatory procedures and implemented technical support initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Virginia College, Birmingham, AL