1718 Sheila Lane
Reno, NV 89501
Job Objective Seeking Surgery Scheduler position in order to use skills, experience and training to further grow and develop the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in scheduling surgery in medical office environment
- Immense knowledge medical terminology and nursing process
- Outstanding knowledge of electronic medical records
- Remarkable ability to document patient requirements
- Sound ability to perform basic calculations for office
- Ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to monitor all medical operations
- Ability to effectively present information
- Solid understanding of HCPCS, ICD9 and CPT coding
Florida Hospital Careers, Reno, NV
August 2007 – Present
- Managed all incoming calls and provided required information.
- Gathered information from insurance companies to obtain authorizations for surgery.
- Maintained surgery schedule and update date and time on it.
- Provided all information to patients as per requirement.
- Coordinated with materials manager to complete all surgeon requests.
- Monitored medical charts and received information through clinical staff members.
- Prepared reports for all medical transcriptions and orders.
Scott and White Healthcare, Reno, NV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Scheduled surgery and radiology procedures for patients.
- Coordinated with physicians, patients and insurance companies to update schedule.
- Assisted radiology offices to schedule surgeries and procedures.
- Managed communication with patients for all pre operative operations.
- Gathered all documents and receipts and update it on computer systems.
- Performed all front office functions and answered all telephone calls.
- Maintained surgery schedule and provided all information to physicians.
- Ensured authorization for all surgeries from insurance companies and families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, MI