272 Jadewood Drive
Lake Station, IN 46405
Job Objective Acquire the position of Hospital Scheduler in a growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in medical front office procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of growth and development principles
- Outstanding knowledge of CPT coding and ICD 9 Codes
- Familiarity with medical front office setting
- Immense ability to interpret individual patient requirement
- Sound ability to coordinate with physicians for emergency procedures
- Ability to communicate with patients
- Ability to work on computer for long intervals
Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Lake Station, IN
August 2007 – Present
- Administered information and assist to schedule all hospital procedures.
- Evaluated medical requirements and obtain information for diagnosis.
- Coordinated with patients and provide information as per requirement.
- Identified patients through appropriate arms bands and demographic sheets.
- Managed and enter all imaging orders into Meditech RIS.
- Assisted visitors with directions to patient rooms.
- Greeted patients and staff members on telephone and intercom.
- Developed medical records for all new patients coming to hospital.
Ashe Memorial Hospital, Lake Station, IN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted patients in tests and check in procedure to hospital.
- Managed communication with patients for each individual examination.
- Managed and enter physician orders for all services.
- Prepared registration process as per contractual obligations.
- Determined appropriate account parameters for all revenue collection.
- Coordinated with patients, physicians and staff members for information.
- Maintained accuracy in all clinical and billing information.
- Evaluated physician orders and ensured completeness of forms
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Minot State University, Minot, ND