162 Farland Street
Chicago, IL 60617
Job Objective A talented, hardworking, knowledgeable and experienced Gas Scheduler seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing natural gas infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of scheduling for pipeline gas
- Huge knowledge of gas procedures and practices
- Exceptional ability to provide optimal customer services
- Outstanding ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Good understanding of natural gas infrastructure
- Ability to prepare financial models and manipulate data
- Ability to monitor all business transactions
- Familiarity with various computer programs
Hilcorp Energy Company, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all gas scheduling processes and ensured optimal level of safety.
- Coordinated with partners to resolve all gas associated issues.
- Administered activities as per office policies and procedures handbook.
- Maintained knowledge of industry news through all genre related publications.
- Developed operational reports on everyday basis for gas activity.
- Evaluated accuracy of all pipeline statements and resolve any issues.
- Provided support to all billing and payment for gas and prepared reports.
- Assisted in monthly reconciliation of payments on monthly basis.
SouthWestern Energy Company, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained knowledge of industry and all tariff changes.
- Provided support to all financial accounting processes and forecasted all reconciliation.
- Administered transactional invoices and obtain appropriate signatures.
- Provided support to all customer choice programs for capacity release activities.
- Analyzed computer systems and recommended improvements to processes.
- Maintained knowledge of scheduling requirements and designed capacity release.
- Performed negotiation for all firm transportation requirements.
- Ensured compliance to all procurement strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Northeastern State University, Tahlequah, OK