4130 Burton Avenue
Memphis, TN 38128
Job Objective: Seeking employment as Energy Scheduler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in scheduling activities for energy industry
- Exceptional knowledge of pipeline EEBS
- Immense knowledge of FERC regulations in pipeline capacity
- Sound ability to maintain and refresh macro data
- Outstanding ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Ability to resolve issues efficiently
- Familiarity with Spectra LINK and Kern River Rapids
- Ability to understand and run macros and refresh data
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, computer applications
ASRC Energy Services, Memphis, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Provided training to all subordinate schedulers.
- Analyzed routes and provided alternates if required to complete contract obligations.
- Evaluated portfolio and ensure accuracy of monthly closing process.
- Administered computerized management system and provide all inputs.
- Prepared reports accurately and monitor physical control businesses.
- Developed scheduling processes as per regulations and policies.
- Scheduled wholesale power purchases for all units.
CCSI, Inc, Memphis, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured compliance to Risk management policies and code of conduct.
- Maintained records of movement in pipelines on spreadsheets.
- Provided training to all scheduling operation employees and fuel trading.
- Established most economical path to ensure efficient delivery of energy.
- Administered natural gas prices on hourly and everyday basis.
- Managed communication with power desks for everyday requirement.
- Coordinated with gas accounting team to ensure compliance to deadlines.
- Assisted to reconcile all gas transactions and pipeline movements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA