1122 Catherine Drive
Regan, ND 58477
Job Objective Seeking work as a Qualitative Researcher where my expertise can be utilized to their fullest potential to help company meet short and long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in performing research on various databases, managing sales cycle for research work
- Familiarity with Quantitative and Qualitative Research tools and approaches
- Thorough knowledge of secondary research techniques
- Wide knowledge of Quantitative research databases – PsychFirst, Forrester, Gartner, Mintel
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to complete work on deadlines
- Ability to coordinate and work with staff
Cheskin Added Value, Regan, ND
November 2007 – Present
- Performed qualitative research on various issues and programs and provided effective support to various programs.
- Documented program and prepared a comprehensive documentation plan.
- Coordinated with research teams and tracked program.
- Organized various research workshops.
Central Arkansas Veterans Health Care System, Regan, ND
December 2003 – October 2007
- Developed and implemented various qualitative research projects.
- Managed all client calls and determined research objectives.
- Ensured work according to client requirement.
- Monitored quality of research and performed regular qualitative sessions on same.
- Evaluated final reports and checked for accuracy.
- Coordinated with qualitative team and ensured high standard of reporting.
Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology
Neumann University, Aston, PA