952 Tail Ends Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Job Objective Qualified Psychology Researcher seeking position that will allow me to be an asset to company by utilizing my abilities to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing various research in field of psychology
- Exceptional knowledge of analyzing psychology research work
- Deep knowledge of maintaining interpersonal communication
- Wide knowledge of psychology, cognitive science, anthropology and human computer interaction
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain good relations with others
- Ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Skilled to pay attention to details
Savvysherpa, Appleton, WI
November 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with senior researchers and collated all information.
- Performed experiments in laboratory.
- Monitored test results and assisted in analyzing it effectively.
- Prepared draft proposals with help of fellow colleagues.
Gallup, Appleton, WI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Participated in various on field results on various subjects.
- Managed all research findings and published it on various journals and books.
- Administered everyday activities and implemented various research procedures.
- Coordinated with various data provider and prepared various contracts and negotiated it.
- Supervised all data collected, entered it into database and ensured its accuracy.
- Analyzed all data with help of SPSS and other statistical programs.
- Prepared grant proposals and drafted with help of other departments.
- Trained junior research assistants on various departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Cameron University, Lawton, OK
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Bryant University, Smithfield, RI