1834 Amethyst Drive
Frontier, MI 49239
Job Objective Experienced Field Researcher searching for the opportunity to enhance my skills while making positive contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of field researcher and its various procedures
- Sound knowledge of changing needs and materials required for same
- Ability to perform basic data entry work
- Ability to work for extended hours and in flexible shifts
- Ability to maintain accurate records of all surveys
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in completing all training requirements
IHS, Inc., Frontier, MI
November 2007 – Present
- Managed all field surveys, identified and evaluated all training requirements for same and made necessary recruitments.
- Coordinated with field logistics for staff accommodation, scheduled transport and ensured compliance to all deadlines.
- Maintained filed budgets, made payments and prepared records for same.
- Coordinated with farmers and stakeholders and maintained good field relations with them.
- Organized local meetings and prepared necessary interaction for all focus group discussions.
- Planned and implemented surveys and performed necessary data entry functions and ensued compliance to objectives.
MIT Lincoln Laboratory, Frontier, MI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Developed summaries for various breeding lines and testers.
- Evaluated data and prepared new regional codes for same.
- Maintained testing locations on research plant and related equipment.
- Assisted in maintaining field plots, collecting data and harvesting.
- Coordinated with scientists in all off site project reports.
- Documented all task related activities and evaluated it on a regular basis.
- Trained temporary staff for administering various breeding nurseries.
- Ensured optimal maintenance of company assets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Potomac College, Washington, DC, DC
Master’s Degree in Psychology
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI