560 Tennessee Avenue
Southfield, MI 48075
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to work for a well-established firm by filling the position of Biomedical Researcher.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in performing all types of chemical analysis in a biomedical environment
- Profound knowledge of biomedical tests performed in a laboratory
- Deep knowledge of human anatomy and microbiology
- Remarkable ability to diagnose and treat various kinds of diseases and preventing it
- Familiarity with biomedical devices and engineering, bioanalysis, microfluidics and thin film porosity
- Ability to manage various kinds of clinical disorder
- Ability to prepare technical reports
- Ability to treat various kinds of diseases
- Exceptional skills in pharmacology
Seattle Biomedical Research Institute, Southfield, MI
November 2007 – Present
- Performed various tests on blood, tissue and other chemical constituents.
- Analyzed all collected samples and identified blood groups for patients,
- Managed various laboratory equipments and worked on various computers and automated equipments.
- Ensured all reports delivered on time and its efficiency.
- Coordinated with medical staff, informed results and diagnosed ailment for patients.
- Maintained treatment by analyzing effects of various medication given to patients.
Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Inc., Southfield, MI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Maintained accurate records for patients and prepared necessary reports.
- Monitored all professional enquiries and ensured timely resolution.
- Facilitated all laboratory documentation and ensured compliance to all policies and standard procedures.
- Developed new methods of conducting research and incorporated it in system.
- Initiated various quality control procedures in process and documented all results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Science
Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, TX