4613 Pratt Avenue
Seattle WA 98109
Job Objective To use my extensive training to acquire a position as Merchandising Representative with reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience merchandising a variety of products
- Profound knowledge of merchandising practices
- Ability to use hand tools and arrange displays
- Ability to stand for long durations and even manage deadlines
- Ability to follow instructions and solid time management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships with store and other associates
- Proficient with MS Office
WIS International, Seattle WA
November 2006 – Present
- Assembled and managed stock of fixtures.
- Set up Point of Service signage.
- Executed POGPOG resets.
- Managed various merchandising functions in customers’ stores.
Bachelor’s Degree In Marketing and Sales
Baruch College, New York, NY