2407 Wetzel Lane
Elk Rapids MI 49629
Job Objective To secure a position as Collection Representative with established firm in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in a medical business office setting and commercial collections
- Good understanding of credit and collection practices
- Wide knowledge of medical billing and coding procedure
- In-depth knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Familiarity with Code and federal and state regulatory requirements pertaning to bill collection
- Ability to comprehend and utilize effective collection process
- Efficiently manages time lines and sound decision making skills
P & B Capital Group LLC., Elk Rapids MI
November 2006 – Present
- Notified customers of delinquent accounts and handled payments.
- Formulated statements to credit department if consumer failed to respond and maintained a record of collection and position of accounts.
- Monitored overdue accounts and maintained financial status of consumers.
- Suggested strategies to customers for debt repayment and persuaded them to make payments.
- Managed debt repayment.
Redline Recovery Services, LLC, Elk Rapids MI
February 2001 – October 2006
- Monitored patient demographic information and contacted them for insurance information.
- Coordinated with patients to assure payments on accounts and even handled follow-up calls to patients with overdue accounts.
- Handled suspected deviation from medical center policies and reported to the authorities.
- Handled queries over the phone and aided in maintaining policies for collection activities.
- Picked accounts that needed third party intervention and even aided in review of collection agency effectiveness.
Bachelor’s Degree In Accounting
Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA