4516 Thunder Road
Mountain View CA 94041
Job Objective To secure a position as Claims Representative with established firm in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in claims administration
- Ability to verify and analyze data used in settling claims
- Ability to ensure that claims are validity
- Ability to investigate and report accidental death claims, property protection claims
- Ability to contact, interview and obtain statements from insured’s and claimants
- Ability to prepare reports on investigation, settlements and denials of claims
Farmers Insurance, Mountain View CA
November 2006 – Present
- Handled all pending claims from losses that are no longer active in the field.
- Delegated to manage all small losses and even initially handled losses until the deployment team arrived.
- Handled the change over, merging and documents of field files.
- Aided with the claim intake of losses till the operations team has staffed up.
- Managed variables due to the type and extent of the losses
C&G Consulting, Mountain View CA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Reviewed exposures and suggested files or features to administration.
- Executed important tasks at various stages of the claims procedure and even accurately documented files and processed claims.
- Scrutinized to evaluate coverage for claims of minor and analyzed facts of loss and impact on liability.
- Analyzed and negotiated first call injury settlement claims and processed medical payment bills.
- Recognized referrals, formulated proper summaries and extended files to subrogation.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business
John A. Logan College, Carterville, IL