4880 Jett Lane
Los Angeles CA 90017
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Brand Representative being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of the product line to the consumers and store associates
- Ability to complete multiple store visits daily
- Ability to maintain display hygiene, and resolve in-store issues
- Ability to optimize sales and visual merchandising
- Ability to schedule and conduct formal and informal training of store teams
- Ability to provide in-store support, back-up and direct support
Fossil Inc., Los Angeles CA
November 2006 – Present
- Aided retail partners in putting out outdated stock and even designed standard displays
- Organized seminars and bargained for retail space.
- Coordinated via email and voice mail to Account Executives and Arrow Regional merchandising managers.
- Hired, interviewed, coached and administered Staffing personnel as required.
- Participated in Regional training meetings as scheduled.
PANACHE Inc, Los Angeles CA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Erected event kiosks.
- Managed supplies, inventories and samples.
- Demonstrated product and extended customer service.
- Managed sales and promotions.
- Nurtured relationships with the retail partners.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business
Arkansas Northeastern College, Blytheville, AR