1939 Henry Ford Avenue
Tulsa OK 74133
Job Objective To work for AT&T Inc. as Sales Representative.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in customer support, internal sales, telemarketing and selling acquaintance to C-level buyers
- Outstanding with business strategies and efficiently manages database entries using MS Access
- Sound grasp of technology products proficient ability to solve business problems
- Remarkable verbal and written communications skills
- Efficient in working with employees within departments and across functions
T-Mobile, Tulsa OK
November 2006 – Present
- Executed sales call appointments with customers.
- Outlined acceptance criteria for the customer.
- Handled RFP’s and follow up with consumers.
- Formulated account management plan.
- Nurtured business relationship with customers.
UnitedHealth Group, Tulsa OK
February 2001 – October 2006
- Extended status information to the Manager.
- Aided training opportunities for your accounts.
- Managed knowledge of wireless services and equipment.
- Engaged with customers and extended prompt and courteous customer service to them.
- Suggested marketing strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree Marketing
Crowley’s Ridge College, Paragould, AR