1251 Margaret Street
Houston TX 77026
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Admissions Representative being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable admissions counseling and outreach experience
- Ability to present the College in a positive way to diverse populations
- Ability to review and evaluate admissions materials submitted by applicants
- Ability to plan and implement recruitment activities
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., Houston TX
November 2006 – Present
- Handled queries and conducted interviews and selected apt candidates.
- Supervised enrollment and start rate goals are met.
- Efficiently managed follow-up with all enrollments to ensure successful matriculation.
- Collaborated in apt recruitment and enrollment activities.
- Supervised if all activities are in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
University of Mary, Houston TX
February 2001 – October 2006
- Handled inpatient admission and discharge processes and assured collaboration of admission with the Rehab Liaison.
- Managed financial, insurance and personal demographic information and authorized it to be correct.
- Authorized to manage paperwork and signatures and interviews patients or their reps for verification of admission information.
- Handled queries about insurance coverage, patient responsibility, formulates financial file, manages bed control system and allots physician
- Maintained the Pat Com data system
Bachelor’s Degree In Education
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL