3340 Friendship Lane
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Objective Obtain a position as Wheelchair Repair.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with all wheel chair manufacturers and wheel chair products
- Profound knowledge of electronics and basic power and hand tools
- Ability to apply parts and adaptive components
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Ability to kneel and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
Wheelchair Repair, August 2008 – Present
Reliant Rehab Service & Supply, LLC., Sunnyvale, CA
- Analyzed usability of used manual and power wheelchairs, scooters and parts.
- Refurbished previously owned usable devices to manufacturer’s specifications, including body and electronics.
- Tested and sanitized refurbished devices.
- Picked-up and delivered refurbished devices from homes and various locations throughout the state.
Wheelchair Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
Kennedy Donovan Center, Sunnyvale, CA
- Traveled to customer locations to service wheelchairs and other products.
- Analyzed, debugged and resolved mechanical issues and problems.
- Applied parts and adaptive components to wheelchairs based on the user’s abilities and disabilities.
- Used metering technology in multiple electrical components.
- Submitted service call documentation.
High School Diploma, Denver Street School, Denver, CO