2566 Stewart Street
Job Objective To seek employment as Railcar Repair in my desired field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with AAR codes, DTERS quality system, oxy and fuel operation
- Skilled at carbon arcing, welding and cutting using the appropriate tools and equipment
- Wide knowledge of engineering design requirements and operational characteristics of rapid transit vehicles
- Ability to understand and follow rules as well as detailed procedures and regulations
- Ability to do basic math and measurements
Progress Rail Services,Indianapolis, IN
August 2008 – Present
- Performed carbon arcing, welding and cutting.
- Conducted repairs including patching, grinding, welding and touch up painting on various types of railcars when required.
- Inspected railcars for completion of repairs.
- Maintained a high level of quality with minimal nonconformances.
- Operated various hand and power tools.
High School Diploma
Ridgeland High School, Rossville, GA