2681 Losh Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Job Objective Seeking position as Radio Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in troubleshooting, calibrating and testing complex radio systems
- Profound knowledge of radio and two-way communications equipment
- Wide knowledge of radio theory, transistors, solid-state components, and digital techniques
- Familiarity with VHF, HF and UHF radio systems
- Good understanding of frequency management issues
- Ability to prioritize duties and be flexible to accommodate changing situations
- Ability to test, tune, adjust, maintain, and repair ground radio communications
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Radio Repair, August 2008 – Present
State of Michigan, Pittsburgh, PA
- Checked in radio and two-way communications equipment for repairs.
- Generated job tickets for repairs.
- Tracked job ticket progress from initial intake through return of equipment to the customer.
- Generated invoices for all areas of the service shop, including parts sales, repair of radios, bench and field service work, maintenance contracts and project work.
Radio Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
University of Michigan Health System, Pittsburgh, PA
- Installed, repaired, programmed and performed scheduled maintenance on two-way radios, wireless accessories.
- Shipped repaired equipment back to the customer.
Associate Degree in Electronics, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA