886 Morgan Street
Job Objective To obtain a position of Pump Repair in a reputed organization where I can practice my skills and education.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with AC/DC motor repair
- Familiarity with HVAC system, air handling equipment, pumps, chillers, and cooling towers
- Wide knowledge of DDC controls and Voltage (up to 480V)
- Ability to perform diagnosis and repairs of a variety of pump models
- Ability to perform field service on pumps, electrical controls and related equipment
- Ability to perform motor diagnosis and repair
- Ability to document, organize and track work orders and related forms
- Ability to read pressure gauges
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components
Tri-State Pump & Control Inc,Pensacola, FL
August 2008 – Present
- Diagnosed, repaired and installed pumps, piping, electrical controls.
- Evaluated pumps and equipment for repair and maintenance and assisted with the preparation of estimates and quotes.
- Repaired and reconditioned various equipment and downhole pump motors.
- Trackedinventory and occasionally worked in the field.
High School Diploma
Klukwan School, Haines, AK