1684 Godfrey Street
Beaverton, OR 97005
Job Objective To obtain employment as Estate Caretaker where I can utilize my education and caretaking skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing various estate for general public
- Exceptional knowledge of various health and safety procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations
- Ability to perform various manual tasks
- Ability to monitor working of all contractors
- Ability to communicate with all customers
- Ability to perform preventive maintenance on equipment
- Ability to maintain optimal level of customer services
Parklawn Estates, Beaverton, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Performed regular inspection for all homeless applications for accommodation.
- Coordinated with residents to provide temporary accommodation.
- Maintained internal and external area of estate as per standard.
- Maintained record of all temporary accommodation provided.
- Prepared reports to be presented to accommodation office manager.
- Administered storage units for furniture and managed rent scheme for furniture.
- Monitored removal of furniture and facilitated repair if required.
Blue Fern Real Estate, Beaverton, OR
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to staff members to resolve tenant issues,
- Supported all line managers and implemented improvement to services.
- Ensured compliance to all H&S regulations in various estate activities.
- Performed risk management activities for all project.
- Prepared reports for all emergency incidents and call outs.
- Ensured safe environment for all tenants at all times.
- Maintained optimal level of customer services for client groups.
- Monitored estate and maintained appropriate cleanliness’s of environment.
Associate Degree in Civil Environmental Engineering
Coffeyville Community College, Coffeyville, KS