3106 Pearcy Avenue
Auburn, IN 46706
Job Objective To secure a position as Electronics Repair for your firm.
Electronics Repair, August 2008 – Present
Advanced Technology Services, Auburn, IN
- Verified broadband telecommunications equipment is working to technical specifications.
- Corrected any defects found in equipment utilizing various test equipment and hand tools.
- Entered detailed work information into PC for billing and tracking purposes.
- Worked in production atmosphere while maintaining quality standards.
Electronics Repair, May 2006 – July 2008
ommercial Electronics, Inc., Auburn, IN
- Conducted troubleshooting and repairing of electronic equipment at component level.
- Performed soldering and desoldering.
- Repaired High voltage AC and DC drive repair.
- Conducted repair of VFD and servo drive.
- Performed low voltage starter repair.
- Performed basic product development.
- Built fixtures under general supervision.
- Conducted warranty analysis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on electro-mechanical experience in a regulated environment and field service environment
- In-depth knowledge of electronics and mechanics
- Familiarity with ISO, FDA and SAP
- Skilled at replacing components, wiring circuits, repairing simple electronic equipment and taking test readings
- Proficiency in using multimeters, signal generators and oscilloscopes
- Ability to troubleshoot electronics to component level
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to interpret electronic and mechanical drawings to perform electronics equipment repair
- Ability to operate hand tools and electronic measuring instruments
Associate Degree in Electronics, Waubonsee Community College, Sugar Grove, IL