4480 Gordon Street
Job Objective Boiler Repair position that utilizes my repairing skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in maintaining, installing and repairing boiler systems
- Sound knowledge of boiler systems
- Working knowledge of oil fired boilers, pumps, rotating equipment and compressors
- Familiarity with cGMP, ISO, FDA, OSHA agencies rules and regulations
- Proficient with Computerized Maintenance MGMT (CMMS) system
- Skilled at repairing RF systems, primary switchgear and electrical distribution, generators, uninterruptible power systems, electronic access control, HVAC/R equipment
- Skilled at repairing motors, pump, compressors, boilers, chillers, and water system
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and recommend equipment repairs
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair with and without electrical prints
- Ability to diagnose and repairelectronic, electrical and RF systems
August 2008 – Present
- Conducted preventative maintenance, installs and diagnose and corrected problems..
- Maintained the feed water and condensate return to the proper chemistry.
- Assured daily work requests and projects are completed through individual and cooperative efforts.
- Interacted with management and subordinates on equipment operation and function.
Think Energy Group, Anaheim, CA
May 2006 – July 2008
- Inspected, repaired, upgraded, installed and startup boiler cleaning equipment.
- Performed walk down boiler inspections, mechanical equipment repairs and installations along with some electrical and control system work.
- Lead equipment repairs, installations and equipment upgrades and organized labor crews for outage support, new installations and equipment upgrades.
Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering
Durham Technical Community College, Durham, NC