2709 Carter Street
Belleville, IL 62221
Job Objective To work as Boat Repair and practice my knowledge and past experiences.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing and supervising repair and maintenance of boats
- Familiarity with methods and techniques of maintenance and repair of barges and boats
- Thorough knowledge of basic hand tools, wrenches, torque wrenches and pneumatic tools
- Good understanding of applicable safety and health rules and regulations
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to use and read precision measuring devises – calipers, micrometers and dial indicators
Boat Repair, August 2008 – Present
TransTechs, Belleville, IL
- Assistedin rigging heads off the engine and prepared for transportation to shop for reconditioning.
- Disassembled the heads, cleaned all parts, reassembled and prepared for transportation.
- Assisted in disassembly, cleaning and reassembly of pistons, connecting rods, cylinder liners and main bearings.
High School Diploma, Whiting High School, Whiting, IN