1114 Harvest Lane
Job Objective To obtain a position as Bicycle Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in bicycle repairing
- Profound knowledge of various bicycle models and spareparts
- Ability to tune, repair and build bicycles
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time
- Ability to perform visually inspect tools, equipment and machines
Western Washington University,Jamestown, MO
August 2008 – Present
- Accompanied students in repair and maintenance of bicycles and related equipment.
- Performed daily shop cleaning and maintenance.
- Assisted in trainings of other Bike techs.
Marriott, Jamestown, MO
May 2006 – July 2008
- Made adjustments to tooling to set torque to specifics.
- Kept inventory stocked and order tools when needed.
- Inspected bikes and assisted on tear down when needed.
- Fixed and repaired bicycles.
- Removed parts to correct work orders.
High School Diploma
Pioneer Charter School, Denver, CO