4974 Ritter Street
Huntsville, AL 35802
Job Objective Seeking an University Registrar position where I can use my abilities to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound experience in managing student management systems for university
- Outstanding knowledge of customer service procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques
- Ability to maintain student academic records as per regulations
- Ability to plan and manage transition processes for new student
- Ability to recommend improvement to registrar functions
- Ability to manage academic Information relating to students
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
University of Nebraska, Huntsville, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Provided support to all programs for university and ensured smooth functioning.
- Evaluated degree candidates functions for graduation ceremony.
- Coordinated with designated school officials for various registry functions.
- Ensured compliance to all satisfactory academic progress policy regulations.
- Coordinated with support staff and external agencies to prepare reports.
- Monitored attendance processes as per required procedures.
- Collaborated with ADDs and ensured efficient enrollment process for all students.
- Organized registration process in university on quarterly basis.
Alabama A&M University, Huntsville, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised everyday operations of University unit for students.
- Developed annual budgets for university registration process and analyzed productivity.
- Monitored participation of all student athletic programs.
- Designed and published university information in various programs.
- Determined efficient organizational structure to achieve organization objectives.
- Developed and implemented all short and long term objectives.
- Maintained and provided upgrade to all information infrastructure for university.
- Participated in student registration programs and prepared class schedule.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA