4404 Dovetail Estates
Hastings, OK 73548
Job Objective To gain employment as Museum Registrar where I can use my skills in planning and coordination.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing exhibit for museums
- Sound knowledge of museum registration methods and regulations
- Profound knowledge of maintaining museum files and records
- Familiarity with filing and record keeping principles and procedures
- Wide knowledge of museum collection program
- Proficient with collection management software and MS Office Software
- Ability to provide museum course studies
- Ability to coordinate with curators and consultant
- Ability to maintain documentation and inventory of collection materials
- Ability to document museum collections
- Ability to maintain record and transport art
Stuhr Museum, Hastings, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with associate director and curator for everyday activities.
- Administered collection of database and processes all requests.
- Managed various museum objects and arranged for insurance for items.
- Monitored installation of various exhibits within museum.
- Inspected objects when entering and leaving facility to ensure authenticity.
- Prepared required paperwork for individual items within exhibition.
- Managed regular communication with clients, artists and shipping agents.
- Coordinated with assistant registrar and registrar to maitain inventory.
Farnsworth Art Museum, Hastings, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained documents for all museum security processes and regulations.
- Provided assistance to student on all museum courses.
- Developed records of media archives and maintained lost of all media collections.
- Implemented collection policies and procedures and provided update to it.
- Evaluated borrower facilities reports and maintained it.
- Developed various museum policies for loans and purchases.
- Developed various analytical and statistical reports to ensure effectiveness of programs.
- Performed extensive research on every individual piece within museum.
Bachelor’s Degree in Museum Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ