420 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95202
Job Objective To obtain the position of Hospital Registrar in your firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring front office functions for healthcare environment
- Deep knowledge of various forms of medical health insurances
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to provide services to various customers
- Ability to resolve all ordering treatment issues
- Ability to complete all insurance forms efficiently
- Familiarity with medical terminology, third party payers, billing requirements and reimbursement methods
- Ability to fix appointment and update system
- Ability to provide information and redirect calls appropriately
- Ability to maintain chronological log of patients
- Typing speed of 40 WPM
Northeast Baptist Hospital, Stockton, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Obtained required pre certification and authorization from patients.
- Participated in various patient interviews to explain hospital policies.
- Conducted interviews with patients to evaluate appropriate insurance coverage.
- Provided training to all new registrar staff members for hospital.
- Coordinated with management and maintained minimum level of error rates.
- Ensured completion of all forms and collected co payments.
- Maintained and utilized online system for insurance companies.
- Gathered patient demographic information for hospital procedures.
Mission Trail Baptist Hospital, Stockton, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed patient charts and monitored workflow of paperwork.
- Managed all policies questions and provided appropriate answers.
- Obtained all necessary signatures from patients for treatments.
- Assisted collection of patients and calculated final payment to hospital.
- Evaluated insurance and pre certification authorizations.
- Maintained patient charts and ensured accuracy of information.
- Interviewed patients and obtained all required information as per requirement.
- Analyzed registration process for patient for admission.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management
New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ