1512 Highland View Drive
Roseville, CA 95661
Job Objective Seeking a College Registrar position where I can use my abilities to help your company advance.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience of managing activities for college registrar activities
- Exceptional knowledge of college administration and clerical work
- Outstanding knowledge of college regulations and practices
- Familiarity with Datatel student records modules
- Proficient with Astra Scheduling software, SEVIS web tools, and finance modules
- Good understanding of college administration and clerical work
- Solid understanding of budget and finance modules and scheduling software
- Ability to complete work within timeframe
- Ability to maintained academic records for various students
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all student information
- Ability to write and present proposals and reports effectively
Brown Mackie College, Roseville, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised various admission tests for all prospective students in college.
- Maintained security for all student admissions and academic records.
- Administered requests from students for all student programs for course changes.
- Established appropriate course schedule for students as per requests.
- Organized registration process for students on quarterly basis.
- Coordinated with ADDs and ensured appropriate enrollment of all students.
- Developed and maintained attendance procedures for students.
- Generated reports for external staff members.
Blue Cliff College, Roseville, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained academic records for students to ensure integrity.
- Developed official transcripts for all students and college alumni.
- Coordinated with students to resolve registration associate issues.
- Performed audit on college records for various administrative documents.
- Analyzed student requirements for various programs and performed audit.
- Reviewed various post secondary transcripts for all transfer credits.
- Administered college course schedule process for academic calendar.
- Managed processing of transcript for all enrollment verification.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Saint Louis University, Saint Louis, MO