3787 Feathers Hooves Drive
Riverhead, NY 11901
Job Objective To gain employment as Academic Registrar where I can use my skills in planning and coordination.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in monitoring registrar services for higher education services
- Wide knowledge of student management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to resolve all academic issues
- Ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Ability to oversee course registration and grade submission processes
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to administer student databases
- Familiarity with academic policies and practices
Shenandoah University, Riverhead, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Supervised various activities of all student academic life and monitored finances.
- Coordinated with various head of departments to prepare academic calendars.
- Administered academic functions and ensured optimal level of quality.
- Maintained statistical figures for all student academic activities.
- Evaluated all administrative academic policies and recommended changes.
- Implemented various academic policies and procedures according to council.
- Supervised preparation of all time tables for lectures within faculties.
- Developed and implemented various academic programs.
Brown Mackie College, Riverhead, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with head of department and performed regular appraisals.
- Participated in various graduation ceremonies for diploma and graduate students.
- Assisted board members in various secretarial services.
- Maintained data for all student results and associate activities.
- Developed and implemented various academic programs for students.
- Assisted head of departments to develop programs for curriculum.
- Evaluated admission of students as per required qualification programs.
- Designed strategies to eliminate all kinds of malpractice.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Boise State University, Boise, ID