903 Smith Road
Lilburn, GA 30247
Job Objective Seeking an International Recruiter position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my recruiting skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable recruiting experience in international recruitment environment
- Huge knowledge of recruitment and deployment
- Deep knowledge of USAID, DFID and EC as well as applicant tracking system
- Familiarity in development and international public health
- Amazing ability maintain excellent working relationships
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple priorities
- Superior time management skills
RTI International, Lilburn, GA
June 2006 – Present
- Assisted hiring managers and developed benchmarks.
- Established local, national and international recruitment strategies.
- Coordinated with the Recruitment Manager.
- Evaluated potential candidates for suitability.
- Corresponded with potential candidates.
- Analyzed employment history and deployed recent hires.
- Aided Recruitment Manager and handled staff leave requests.
Relief International, Lilburn, GA
January 2002 – May 2006
- Coordinated with hiring managers and developed relationships with hiring teams.
- Established comprehensive recruitment strategy.
- Outlined job postings and evaluated job descriptions.
- Screened candidates and carried out interviews.
- Corresponded with Employment Specialist.
- Managed resource directory for job postings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Harris-Stowe State University, Saint Louis, MO