3721 Adams Drive
Houston, TX 77060
Job Objective To gain a good position as Hospital Recruiter and to enhance experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in recruiting health care employees
- Huge knowledge of building strategic sourcing strategies
- Deep knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Familiarity with human resources metric, hospital’s Policies and Procedures
- Proficient with HRIS systems – PeopleSoft and Position Manager
- Ability to multitask and manage independently
- Ability to conduct interviews and interact with applicants and managers
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Simi Valley Hospital, Houston, TX
June 2006 – Present
- Aided HR Director and managed recruitment function.
- Gathered feedback from customers.
- Outlined data and evaluated trends.
- Imparted guidance to peers.
- Formulated ways to improvise workflow to reduce waste.
CHW Bakersfield Mercy Hospital, Houston, TX
January 2002 – May 2006
- Coordinated with managers and supervisors.
- Established network of contacts.
- Attended job fairs and set up display.
- Developed contacts with schools and alumni groups.
- Reviewed applications, initiated contacts and managed interviews of applicants.
- Managed pre-employment process with candidates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY