2117 Spruce Drive
New Stanton, PA 15672
Job Objective Seeking a Driver Recruiter position that will utilize my years of experience in Human Resources
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable recruiting experience in transportation industry
- Huge knowledge of DOT and FMCSA Rules and Regulations
- Steep knowledge of transportation equipment
- Familiarity with Federal Labor Laws – EEO and ADA
- Proficient with MS Office Applications
- Ability to listen and analyze answers, and ask appropriate questions
- Ability to develop and execute strategies for recruiting of drivers
- Wide knowledge of driving, loading and unloading processes and procedures
CRST International, Inc., New Stanton, PA
June 2006 – Present
- Managed responses to applicants and carried out initial telephone interviews.
- Imparted information required by applicants.
- Extended employment application to applicants and maintained applicant data in recruiting database.
- Coordinated with applicants and analyzed background check data.
- Handled orientation date and travel arrangements.
- Corresponded with management with regard to recruiting progress.
USF Holland Inc., New Stanton, PA
January 2002 – May 2006
- Coordinated driver recruiting process.
- Evaluated applications and screens.
- Established effective recruiting programs.
- Corresponded with Terminal Managers and outlined ads.
- Carried out research and offered alternative sources.
- Gathered and assessed data and formulated reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Oberlin College, Oberlin, OH