9 Melrose Street
Whitstran, WA 99350
Job Objective An expert Diversity Recruiter, aspiring for a job in a growth oriented organization where my recruiting experience can be used for making a positive contribution in the human resources department.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Diversity recruitment
- Deep knowledge of diversity recruiting process
- Wide knowledge of internet sourcing and recruitment
- Proficient with HRIS systems, Recruiting Applicant Tracking Systems ATS, networking tools and MS Office
- Ability to select and recruit passive candidates
- Ability to plan and execute diversity networking events
- Superior communication, organizational, time management and customer service skills
The Lubrizol Corporation, Whitstran, WA
June 2006 – Present
- Gathered fresh resources to search for candidates.
- Aided as intermediary between candidates and hiring authorities
- Selected candidates from varied sources.
- Coordinated with hiring authorities.
- Interpreted company’s diversity objectives to candidates.
TEKsystems Corporate, Whitstran, WA
January 2002 – May 2006
- Managed sourcing to fill positions and outline pipeline.
- Carried out structured phone interviews.
- Maintained status updates and process improvisations.
- Analyzed candidate resumes and recognized new strategies.
- Conducted direct recruiting and sourcing activities.
- Handled interview scheduling and smoothened offer process communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Patten University, Oakland, CA