483 Smithfield Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79401
Job Objective Highly-motivated Veterinary Receptionist in search of position with company in which to use my experience and skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the veterinary medicines and Animal Behavior
- Ability to handle multiline phone systems
- Ability to take phone calls, book appointments, and processing payments
- Ability to check clients in and out, answer phones, schedule maintain medical records accurately
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent Veterinary Clinical Skills
Veterinary Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Grady Veterinary Hospital, Lubbock, TX
- Maintained the telephone lines and answered all client inquires.
- Scheduled appointments and conveyed all messages to the doctors and the staff.
- Monitored the check in and discharge of the patients, prepared electronic invoices for the same and the final prescriptions.
- Managed all the financial payments such as payables and receivables, compared the days transaction.
- Performed all administrative functions such as managing faxes emails and client inquires.
Veterinary Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
South Mesa Veterinary Hospital, Lubbock, TX
- Managed the emails and the online pharmacy transactions.
- Monitored all the financial transactions of the clinic such as the payments made and the credit taken.
- Maintained the data on the computers by performing basic data entry.
- Scheduled all appointments for the clinic, ascertained the need of the visit and assisted them accordingly.
- Prepared a record of the new patient’s vaccine’s history.
- Performed all administrative duties such as client check in and check out and answered all phone calls.
High School Diploma, Eureka High School, Eureka, IL