4403 Dennison Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Job Objective Career minded Student Receptionist seeking a full-time position with company in need of hard-working, dedicated employees.
Student Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Keiser Career College, Stockton, CA
- Administered all correspondence such as preparing reports, sending and receiving faxes.
- Managed the paperwork such as photocopying reports and shredding the reports that are not required.
- Monitored the phone calls by answering them, assisted the callers in all inquiries.
- Scheduled, rescheduled and canceled appointments for the staff members.
- Performed various administrative duties on the campus such as picking and dropping the mail across the campus to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisted the students in arranging off campus housing facilities.
- Coordinated with the staff and students in working at the First Year Advising center.
Student Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Education Corporation of America, Stockton, CA
- Greeted all visitors and callers with courtesy.
- Provided information on the campus and its various departments.
- Monitored the building to ensure that the security is in accordance to the required standard.
- Performed various administrative functions such as distributing parking passes and sign in sheets.
- Prepared the conference room for the meetings and arranged all requirements.
- Managed the multiline phone system, sorted all incoming mails and packages and distributed it accordingly.
- Maintained the records of the student attendance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of all departments in the campus
- Operational knowledge of Windows and other software applications
- Remarkable ability to manage a multiline phone system
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to provide administrative assistance to supervisors as needed
- Ability to assist students, tutors, and faculty in person, via emails, and by telephone
- Ability to schedule and cancel appointments for tutoring and test administering
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using various office equipment
High School Diploma, Nogales High School, Nogales, AZ