3982 James Martin Circle
Upper Arlington, OH 43221
Objective To obtain a position as a Spa Receptionist where all of my years of training and experience can be used to benefit the growth of company.
- Remarkable receptionist experience in a Spa environment
- Sound knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Deep knowledge to cater to various guest needs
- Ability to multitask and accommodate all the needs of the spa
- Ability to devise new ideas to improve the working of the spa
- Familiarity with answering phones and booking appointments
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Skilled to provide leadership to the team
- Proficient in working in a demanding environment
Spa Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Paradise Point Resort & Spa, Upper Arlington, OH
- Greeted all new members and employees of the facility.
- Administered all the lockers in the member area and checked the guests at the time of check in and check out.
- Monitored all the financial transactions of the facility such as guest fees, membership fees and others.
- Performed all administrative functions for the spa such as answering phones, scheduling appointments and maintaining the inventory.
- Ensured that there are sufficient staff members to cater to all appointments.
- Assisted the guests and members of the spa regarding the spa prescriptions.
- Managed the cleanliness of the facility and ensured that all the amenities are in order.
Spa Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Tenaya Lodge & Spa, Upper Arlington, OH
- Prepared reports in a timely manner and ensured their proper functioning.
- Reconciled all the bills at the end of the day and ensured that the invoices and payments are in accordance.
- Maintained the working of the spa and prepared a check list to ensure the efficient working of the spa.
- Scheduled the appointment for the guests and ensured the services are delivered on time.
- Organized all appointments to ensure higher profits for the organization and cater to the needs of the guests as well.
- Maintained an inventory of the supplies and made purchase orders accordingly.
High School Diploma, Eagle Rock High School, Los Angeles, CA