497 Deercove Drive
Philadelphia, PA 19121
Job Objective Looking for work as a Medical Office Receptionist in which to put my communication and interpersonal skills to use for company by increasing the clientele and establishing a lasting relationship with existing clients.
Medical Office Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Catholic Health Initiatives, Philadelphia, PA
- Coordinated all scheduling and re-scheduling of the appointments.
- Managed the multiple phone line system of the clinic.
- Maintained records of all patients and updated it regularly.
- Ensured that all the reports are filed in the electronic system.
- Greeted all patients and visitors with the professional courtesy.
- Administered the reception room and the waiting area by keeping it clean at all times.
- Performed various clerical and administrative works.
Medical Office Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
ABC Staffing, Philadelphia, PA
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a pleasant manner both on the phone as well as in person.
- Scheduled all appointments and ensured that the treatment room is available for the appointment.
- Ensured that the service is delivered to the patient according to schedule and informed the provider in case of delays.
- Maintained a record of patients both personal and medical and retrieved it when required.
- Monitored all the financial aspects of the clinic such as the patient charges, credit to the patients and third part insurance claims.
- Administered the service and repair of equipments by scheduling the appointments with the vendors.
- Managed the supply inventory, check them on a regular basis and made purchase order for the same.
- Maintained all the confidential information for the patient.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist experience in medical office facility
- Sound knowledge of the billing procedure
- Profound knowledge of the procedures and policies of a medical office
- Familiarity with medical terminology, medications, and insurance policies
- Skilled at front desk reception, answering all incoming lines and scheduling appointments
- Ability to work with various background people
- Ability to handle all kinds of office equipment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient in using the automated billing system and Microsoft applications
- Thorough understanding of the multiple line telephone system
High School Diploma, Roycemore School, Evanston, IL