1259 Felosa Drive
Abilene, TX 79601
Job Objective In search of a well-established company when I can utilize my talents and skills by securing a position as a Medical Clinic Receptionist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist and billing experience in healthcare setting
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology
- Sound knowledge of office equipments
- Familiarity with ICD- 9, CPT-4 coding, Medicare, Medicaid and general health care
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team of health care professionals
- Ability to keep medicals records
- Skilled to resolve all complaints of the patients
- Proficiency in answering all queries over the phone
Medical Clinic Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Abilene, TX
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a pleasant manner and assisted them.
- Monitored the incoming calls, screened and provided them all information.
- Prepared charts for the new patients and maintained a record for the same, ensured all the necessary information is mentioned in the charts.
- Maintained logs of the patients and fees received from each of them.
- Assisted the patients in the discharge process, scheduled follow up appointments and reviewed all the physician notes.
- Scheduled appointments in accordance to the clinic procedures.
- Ensured that all the patient confidential information is maintained at all times.
Medical Clinic Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
White River Health System, Abilene, TX
- Assisted the medical and ancillary teams in performing all clerical procedures in the clinic.
- Managed all clerical duties such as answering the phone line and scheduling the appointments.
- Maintained a record of the patient’s treatments and the fees paid.
- Greeted all visitors and patients in a pleasant manner.
- Coordinated between the medical staff and patients.
High School Diploma, Centennial High School, Champaign, IL