1990 Valley Drive
Warminster, PA 18974
Job Objective Dependable and dedicated worker searching for a well-established company in which to fill the position of Legal Receptionist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable office service experience in a legal environment
- Sound knowledge of computers and various software applications
- Deep knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to provide optimal customer service
- Exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize the work
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in managing time to finish the projects within the timeframe
Legal Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
IKON, Warminster, PA
- Administered all the guests and visitors coming to the office, ascertained the nature of their visit, and directed them to the appropriate personnel.
- Scheduled appointment on the phone for individual personnel.
- Maintained the multiple telephone lines, answered calls and directed them to the appropriate personnel or department.
- Greeted all clients and visitors with courtesy, issued passes to the visitors and determined the nature of their visit.
- Assisted the legal department by screening the callers for potential clients and transferring the line to the appropriate department.
Legal Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
WELLER LEGAL GROUP, Warminster, PA
- Maintained a neat and clean reception area at all times, ensured there is ample security.
- Managed the multiple phone lines according to the required procedures.
- Scheduled all appointments and updated the calendar accordingly.
- Prepared records for all the new clients and maintained it by regularly updating it.
- Participated in various educational seminars and training to update knowledge.
- Provided the necessary support to the clerical and administration staff.
High School Diploma, Carl Sandburg High School, Orland Park, IL