2122 Moore Avenue
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Objective Seeking a position of Hotel Receptionist with a quality company in which to use my skills to help improve thebusiness as a whole and to enhance my career in this field.
Summary of Skills:
- Remarkable front desk experience
- Ability to greet and welcome all guests coming into the hotel
- Ability to monitor the phones, schedule services and answer questions
- Ability to understand menu construction and spelling
- Ability to understand seating charts in restaurant applications
- Proficiency in operating a multi-line phone system
- Skilled at answering phones, greeting visitors, handling conference hotel room coordination
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
Hotel Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Fort Worth, TX
- Monitored all client emails and the email inquiries from the guest.
- Managed the reservation system for the hotel.
- Administered the online Web Booking system and allocated the rooms accordingly.
- Greeted all the guests and visitors in the reception area.
- Handled the guest check in and check outs.
Hotel Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
The Peabody Orlando Hotel, Fort Worth, TX
- Maintained regular interactions with the hotel staff and guests.
- Coordinated with the staff to cater to the special needs of the guests.
- Ensured that quality services are maintained for the guest.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA