3191 Chestnut Street
Tampa, FL 33614
Job Objective Experienced Doctors Receptionist seeking a position with strong company in which to further advance my skills in this industry while contributing to the success of organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as a receptionist for a medical facility
- Sound knowledge of answering phone calls and collecting co payments
- In-depth knowledge of medical terminology
- Operational knowledge of scheduling patients
- Familiarity with data processing Insurance Billing, Billing collections, authorizations
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good understanding of medical terminology
- Ability to handle all patient queries
Doctors Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Roper St. Francis Healthcare, Tampa, FL
- Scheduled the appointments for patients.
- Conducted the pre tests for patients before the examination by the doctor.
- Maintained paperwork for all the patients such as the necessary personal and financial information.
- Verified the information on a regular basis to ensure that it is accurate.
- Reconciled all appointments and the patient coming to the clinic at the end of the day.
- Monitored all the confidential information in accordance with the HIPAA privacy regulations.
Doctors Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Lakeshore Medical Clinic, Tampa, FL
- Assisted the patients in getting the appropriate medical and technical staff.
- Greeted all patients politely and answered all questions regarding the clinic policies and procedures.
- Maintained a record of all personal files and retrieved them when required.
- Administered the cleanliness of the reception and waiting area ensured that there is a proper flow of patients in the waiting room.
- Managed the telephone lines and directed the calls to the appropriate departments or personnel.
- Assisted the Health and Wellness staff in all the promotion activities carried in the facility.
Associate Degree in Medical Receptionist, Lorain County Community College, Elyria, OH