4718 Rebecca Street
Round Lake, IL 60073
Career Objective To use my abilities as a Clinical Receptionist to help growing company meet overall goals while enhancing my career in the process.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a receptionist in a clinical setting
- Profound knowledge of data entry and electronic medical records
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to maintain a record of attendance
- Ability to coordinate between multiple activities and prioritize them
- Ability to identify emergencies and help the patients accordingly
- Ability to recognize and triage patient emergencies
- Proficiency in helping the patient and resolving their problems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Clinical Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Saint Luke’s Health System, Round Lake, IL
- Administered all calls and faxes coming to the clinic and directed them to the related departments.
- Maintained a schedule for the patients and reviewed it on a daily basis for follow up checkups and consultations.
- Administered the working of the disease team in the clinic such as maintaining patient records, laboratory facilities, certifications and the other necessary tests.
- Prepared all documents for the patients to be sent to outside vendors such as health and family insurance.
- Assisted the patients, medical personnel and disease team members on the various locations and processes.
Clinical Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Yukon-kuskokwim Health, Round Lake, IL
- Maintained the records of child and family related files of the clinic, created charts for the new members added to the programs.
- Managed the database and file system records for the clinic and any other correspondence records.
- Organized the petty cash for the facility and arranged the travel plans for the personnel of working there.
- Facilitated the adoption process by mailing the adoption letter of intent within 24hours of receiving them.
- Supported the accounts department in the billing process and acted as a liaison between the branch office and the department.
- Submitted the necessary reports to the program directors and audited them every quarter to maintain its authenticity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Health, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH