1289 Single Street
Boston, MA 2110
Job Objective Pursuingthe opportunity to enhance my career as a Church Receptionist by securing a position with reputable company.
Church Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Prestonwood Baptist Church, Boston, MA
- Managed the calls and fax transmissions for the church and recorded the messages.
- Maintained all the incoming emails for the church and directed it to the appropriate departments.
- Administered the Master Calendar for the church, ensured that all community and church activities are mentioned on it.
- Organized the reservation letters and the security door systems in accordance to the calendar to ensure a smooth functioning of the activity.
- Ensured that the reception area, workrooms and the office is maintained and clean at all times.
Church Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Lakeside Presbyterian Church, Boston, MA
- Designed and organized all the assembly bulletins for the church worship.
- Maintained a record of all correspondence and published content featuring the church in the local media.
- Monitored the monthly newsletter by editing the copy and then publishing it.
- Administered all the new members and verified the records of existing members to ensure that it is updated on a regular basis.
- Managed the inventory for the members by arranging the supplies with the help of name tags.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable receptionist and administrative assistant experience
- Ability to follow through, accurate, flexible and organized
- Ability to answer the phones and screen calls to be transferred to showroom staff
- Ability to create and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Ability to perform filing, photocopying, and collating
- Proficiency in using fax machines, assisting users, sending faxes, and retrieving and routing incoming faxes
- Familiarity with MS Office and WordPerfect
Associate Degree in Office Management, Cleveland Community College, Shelby, NC