419 Upland Avenue
Lima, OH 45801
Job Objective Qualified Chiropractor Receptionist looking for the chance to fill this position with organization that will utilize my training to enhance the growth of company and my career.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with hospital information system
- Sound knowledge of the medical procedures
- Familiarity with insurance verifications and insurance authorizations procedures
- Ability to schedule appointments & calling patients for appointment confirmation
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines
- Ability to greet patients and coordinate check-in and check-out functions
- Ability to post charges to patient accounts
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word applications
Chiropractor Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Douglas Chiropractic, Lima, OH
- Maintained the patient records and updated it on a regular basis.
- Greeted patients in a polite manner in person and over the telephone.
- Ensured that the provider has time and the treatment room is available prior to making appointments.
- Reviewed the services delivered by the provider to ensure optimal services are meted out to the patient.
- Prepared charts for the patients and kept a record of all medical, personal and financial information.
Chiropractor Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Restorative Wellness Center, Lima, OH
- Administered the financials of the clinic such as maintaining a record of all the patients charges, credit given to them.
- Maintained the inventory of the clinic by regularly checking the supplies and placed purchase orders accordingly.
- Coordinated with the outside vendors to schedule appointments for the maintenance and repair of equipments.
- Assisted patients in need of emergencies.
- Ensured that the patient’s personal and financial information is kept confidential at all times.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Liberal Arts, American Graduate University, Covina, CA