710 White Pine Lane
Radford, VA 24141
Job Objective Seeking employment as Sports Psychologist in a well known organization where my immense knowledge of human behavior will be helpful to serve people in need.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing sports psychological services to athletes
- Deep knowledge of performance sports
- Profound knowledge of discipline standards of sport science
- Familiarity with sport and exercise science
- Ability to develop psychology resources
- Ability to teach applied sport psychology
- Ability to provide information about psychological factors in sports
- Ability to assist with strength and conditioning testing
- Ability to work well with coaches and athletes
Uga Health Center, Radford, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Evaluated athlete’s sport performance and behavior.
- Helped athlete’s to overcome difficulties and improve performances.
- Coordinated with Nutritionists, Coaches and Physiologists to support athlete in realizing his potential.
- Conducted researches in sport psychology.
- Assisted athletes to cope with psychological demands of sport.
- Implemented exercise programs to meet athlete’s needs.
- Helped athlete to prepare for competitions.
- Advised athlete on dealing with setbacks and mental stress.
WellSpan Health Services, Radford, VA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided psychological trainings to sports men to improve physical performance.
- Educated athlete about behavioral, mental and emotional control skills.
- Analyzed athlete’s sports skills.
- Worked with coaches in performance profiling and planning activities.
- Ensured quality of performance development programs.
- Worked with management to maintain psychological guidelines related to sports science.
- Conducted trainings for psychologist interns.
- Attended meetings to review performance training programs.
Master’s Degree in Sports Psychology
Augusta State University, Augusta, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Porterville College, Porterville, CA