1165 Butternut Lane
Carbondale, IL 62901
Job Objective To serve people in need of psychological help by obtaining the position of Social Psychologist within your esteemed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing psychological services
- Strong knowledge of multicultural aspects of psychology
- Exceptional knowledge of legal guidelines related to psychological services
- Familiarity with advanced professional psychological theories and techniques
- Ability to work with children having autism and behavioral disorders
- Ability to provide consultations in the areas of behavioral health
- Ability to conduct patient assessments
- Ability to perform screening and selection activities
Prescient Edge Corporation, Carbondale, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Analyzed individual’s attitudes and behavior towards racial, religious, political and other groups.
- Measured behavioral data using statistical analysis and sampling techniques
- Measured individual’s attitudes using surveys and polls.
- Performed researches on social factors that contribute to individual’s behavior.
- Maintained records of research findings.
Master’s Degree in Social Psychology
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Psychology
Simmons College, Boston, MA